CHARTER OF DAGATEX
Company name: Dong A Textile Garment Joint Stock Company
Capital: 56.575.000.000 đồng
Business registration No.: 4103007373 ngày 23/07/2007 issued by Planning and Investment Department of Ho Chi Minh City.
History and Development:
Dong A textile garment joint stock company, formerly known as Chinese private-owned Dong A textiles company, established in 1960, specializing in the production of textiles, dyeing, printing.
- 1975-1985, the State took over and renamed it as Dong A textile factory, under the Ministry of Light Industry (now the Ministry of Industry and Trade), specializes in producing fabrics according to the superior’s orders.
- Since 1986, the government removed the subsidy mechanism, the factory was allocated capital and an independent accounting, responsible for management and efficient use of capital by the State Council.
- On 04.29.1993, the Ministry of Light Industry (now the Ministry of Industry and Trade) delivered the decisions of 413 / CNN-TCLĐ, officially renamed Dong A textile factory into Dong A Textile Company.
- On 21/03/2001, the Board of Vietnam Textiles Corporation (now the Viet Nam National Textile And Garment Group) delivered the decisions No. 287 / QD-Board Textile Company renamed Dong A into Textile Garment Company.
- On 13/12/2006, the Ministry of Industry (now the Ministry of Industry and Trade) approved the plans and turned Dong A textile garment company into Dong A textiles garment joint stock company under Decision No. 35 588 / QD-BCN.
♦ Production: fabrics, clothing of all kinds. Manufacturing spare part supplies for textile industry.
♦ Trading in real estate, commercial services and rental of office and factory.
♦ General business: products, supplies, spare parts, chemicals, dyes and raw textile materials, dyeing, sewing.
♦ Sales of building materials and handicraft goods.
♦ Services: installation and repair of machinery.
♦ Construction of industrial and civil, infrastructure, furnishing.
♦ Sales of other sectors in conformity with the law.